Digital Marketing is also called ‘Online Marketing’ is the promotion of brands/products digitally to attract our audience/users by different tools. Main goal is to promote the sales.
Our targeted audience fall in to different categories, on country based, age based, ender based, or based on current market trending. We need to attract our users or audience to our digital platform by advertising/promotion.
We can digitally sell products by using different platforms through websites, social medias, google ads etc. It is just marketing using
digital tools and marketing and give value to your customers.
So, Digital marketing is a communicating value to your customers using digital tools. It promote products over the internet or any form of electronic media. Through marketing we are able to sell product knowledge product brand to the peoples.
Why Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is mainly internet marketing. So, there are endless possibilities for brands including video, email, social media, or website based marketing opportunities.
Nowadays, everyone’s customer are online, hanging out social media, staying updated on news sites and blogs, and searching online for specific needs.
Today, businesses identified a unique opportunities to market themselves to target audiences in the digital world. So it is important for them to promote their product/services to the customers that’s why this is very important.
Types of Digital Marketing
The future of digital marketing is booming not over a particular country/nation but all over the world. Now digital marketing industry at its peak and the moment due to many reasons are these points:
Flexible– We do the entire work on the internet, there is no restrictions of a particular place. It doesn’t matter if you were at home or office or at any place. All we need just an internet connection and a device and is very easy.
Easy– It is an easiest platform and has a very easy access to digital media. This is a purely user-friendly medium.
High Engagement Ratio– It has high engagement ratio. Traditional media are being completely overshadowed by the internet. The brands and companies have begun to give extra emphasis to the ad campaigns run on the internet or television advertisements.
Top Digital Marketing Trends
- Invest in chatbot services- This is great for providing actual information that is helpful to the customer and customizing it for their experiences.
- Video Marketing- Video marketing is the future. It has improved their conversion rate.
- Influencer Marketing- It is more expensive even though we can attain high quality customers.
- Voice Searches- As more people use digital assistants like Alexa SEO lean towards voice searches and keywords based on how people talk.
- Attractive and Interactive E-mails – E-mail marketing utilizes those emails that include clickable buttons and other interactions.
- Trendy social media channels- Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest are becoming new favorites for marketers due to organic growth on these channels.
Top Career Oppurtunities in Digital Marketing
- Digital marketing manager
- Search engine optimizer
- Social media marketer
- Content marketer
- E-mail Marketer
- SEO Specialist for Voice Assistants
- Paid media specialist